Dental implants are a permanent solution for patients seeking the perfect smile. Implants are sturdy and are built to last upwards of 25 years, or a lifetime. They typically never need replacement compared to other dental solutions, and give patients the feeling of natural teeth. Implants allow patients to speak and chew easily just like they would with natural teeth.
As part of our evaluation, we determine if you are a good candidate for implants. Typically anyone that would like dental implants is a good candidate, but we do look for specific things when we evaluate a patient’s teeth.
If you have any of the following you may be a good candidate for dental implants:
- Patient is in good general or oral health.
- Patient has adequate bone in the jaw to support the implants. If needed, bone grafting can be done to provide the needed support.
- Have missing, cracked, or broken teeth and want a permanent solution.
- Notice your jaw looks sunken in.
- Your current dentures or partials are loose fitting and bothering you.
- You notice your teeth are not functioning properly when you speak or eat.
- Patient is old enough and has stopped growing.
We work with our patients to listen to their goals, and help develop a customized treatment plan that works for them. Our comfortable and inviting office gives patients service that goes beyond dental care. With our state of the art technology we provide our patients with exceptional service.
If you are interested in finding out more about dental implants and if they can work for you, contact Smile Design to schedule your appointment.