Can you believe that dental crowns are designed and intended to shield and protect teeth along with improving the appearance and role of your teeth? With every dental crown, a potentially unworkable tooth can be reestablished to its appropriate functionality.
Create an improved oral health identity with dental crowns. If your oral health care requires dental crowns, remember the following:
– Dental crowns can be designed to mimic the look, shape, and function for the teeth that they have replaced.
– Dental crowns can hold fillings in a tooth when a tooth’s surface is smaller than the filling itself.
– Thanks to their design, dental crowns can help shield your mouth from tooth decay and gum disease.
– On most occasions, dental crowns can last over twenty years and are easily replaced if damaged or knocked loose.
– Dental crowns completely conceal a tooth on all sides down to the gums.
– It has been observed that crowns can clutch broken bits of teeth together that otherwise would serve no functional purpose and would need to be extracted.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Smile Design - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry to check if you are suffering from damaged teeth. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Erfan Imeni and our team at our dentist office in Durham, North Carolina, please call us at 919-220-5505. We would love to bring you in for an oral exam and make teeth and gums as good as new!